D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Share | 

Mission Assignment Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

PostSubject: Mission Assignment Room   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Shizu was filled with glee. He was a general so he could help assign missions. Shizu filled in a list and proceeded to enter his name under no person's view. He was going to surprise the younglings. Fortunately, they had no idea of his true power. It was a mission to subdue a level three akuma... easy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Mission Assignment Room   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 am

walks into the room wonderin if anyone was in here...well is anyone here im here for a mission...and he waits a little while for someone to come and give him a mission...well this is taking forever...maybe i can go look for anyone here that can train with me...and then sits in a chair patiently...let see what can i do in the mean time...and just thinks about his innocence...hmm...these are nice claws...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Mission Assignment Room   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 am

after a few minutes of waiting he just started to look around and see if there was anything....he can do..then he sees a folder of an unassigned mission in Europe..just a small group of akuma seem to be appearing there...i guess since no one is here i might as well take it ehehehe..and he grabs the folder and runs out of the room headed towards Noahs arc again...maybe i can get better training there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Assignment Room   

Back to top Go down

Mission Assignment Room
Page 1 of 1